TEA RATING : ☕
To define the Wemos D1 board in the Arduino software, you will need to add the Wemos D1 board package to the Arduino IDE.
Here are the steps to add the Wemos D1 board package:
- Open the Arduino IDE software.
- Go to “File” -> “Preferences”.
- In the “Additional Boards Manager URLs” field, add the following URL: http://arduino.esp8266.com/stable/package_esp8266com_index.json
- Click “OK” to close the Preferences window.
- Go to “Tools” -> “Board” -> “Boards Manager”.
- In the search bar, type “ESP8266” and select the “esp8266 by ESP8266 Community” package.
- Click the “Install” button to install the package.
- After installation, go to “Tools” -> “Board” and select “LOLIN(WEMOS) D1 R2 & mini” as the board type.
Once the board is selected, you can compile and upload the code to the Wemos D1 board just like any other Arduino board.