- EE34: VOLTAGE AND FREQUENCY BY COUNTRY
- TEA BREAK WITH DUINO-COIN ᕲ -3 : Adding the Wemos D1 to the Arduino IDE: A Step-by-Step Guide
- BLOG: Important Announcement: Discontinuation of Bookmarks Feature on BookofEngineering.com
- BLOG: UNDERSTANDING THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RCCB AND ELCB
- BLOG: TECHNICAL OVERVIEW OF WATER TREATMENT: PROCESSES AND FORMULAS
Tag Archives: Size
ME15: EVAPORATIVE COOLER CALCULATION
EE23: SIZE OF EARTHING CONDUCTOR
EE21: GALVANIZED IRON (GI) EARTH STRIP SIZE FOR VARIOUS APPLICATIONS
EE10: SIZE OF FUSE
THE PREMIERE 4K SMART LASER PROJECTOR FROM SAMSUNG
Today we will review the smart projector from Samsung: The Premiere.
According to samsung.com, it gives you big theater screen experience at your home.Continue reading THE PREMIERE 4K SMART LASER PROJECTOR FROM SAMSUNG
EE09: AWG TO MM2 AND MM2 TO AWG CONVERSION TABLES
For wire conductor size we have AWG (which is American Wiring Guide) and metric standarts (SI). For cable size you need to have a look at the cable manufacturers’ catalogues.
Here you may have the table for conversion between these tables;Continue reading EE09: AWG TO MM2 AND MM2 TO AWG CONVERSION TABLES